Kasbah du Toubkal. Morocco's premier mountain retreat.
Kasbah du Toubkal
Kasbah du Toubkal from Imlil
Products and Services
• 14 luxury rooms from 160 € per room per night based on 2 sharing.
• Self contained 3-bedroom luxury house with en suite facilities.
• Day excursions from Marrakech with lunch from 85 € pp based on 2 sharing.
• Full range of trekking options including day treks, overnight treks and the ascent Jbel Toubkal.
• Fully-equipped conference room seating 70.
• Luxury trekking products.
- More Information
The Kasbah du Toubkal standing at 1800m and just 60km from Marrakech, is situated at the foot of Jbel Toubkal, the highest peak in North Africa. Described by Condé Nast Traveller as “having the best rooftop views in North Africa”, it is a Berber hotel/auberge stressing hospitality over traditional hotel service. Discover Ltd. - owners of the Kasbah - is ATOL/CAA and ABTA Bonded.